Healthy Me Healthy Communities is a social-enterprise formed in 2012 and trading since September 2013 and operates as Company Limited by Guarantee with a Board of (volunteer) Directors. Healthy Me Healthy Communities strategic vision is:
With a strapline of:
1. Increasing local resources, assets and social-networks for healthy communities.
2. Increasing economic independence with local people fulfilling their potential.
3. Improved self-reliance, prevention and self-care of long-term health conditions and mental well-being.
4. Improving the participant's experience and satisfaction of our services.
5. Developing organisational excellence with strong governance and leadership.
This is achieved through our tried and tested services.
Our services provide people with the toolkit they need, resulting in more people enjoying a long, healthy and happy life, and making resourceful communities for everyone.
✔ I will live long and live well
✔ I will have a happy life
✔ I will fulfil my potential
✔ I will be part of my community
✔ I will be in control of my health and well-being