We have an exciting opportunity to develop and manage a brand new programme in the Clayton neighbourhood, working collaboratively with VCSE, statutory and other partners to coproduce local activities and opportunities with older people.
1. Send completed Applicant Form to email@example.com by 10am on Thursday 6th May 2021. Candidates may also wish to send a completed equal opportunities form with the application form, this is voluntary.
2. Postal applications should be sent to FAO Hollie Walsh, 18 Granby Road, Stretford, M32 8JA.
3. Shortlisting to be completed by Friday 7th May 2021.
4. Interviews to be held on Thursday 13th May 2021, via MS Teams.
5. For an informal conversation about the role, please contact Hollie, Deputy Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07305014473 (available until April 10th and then again from April 26th). From April 12th to 21st please contact Rich Browning, Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com / 07913540680.