Our vision is to enable people to improve their own and communities' life
expectancy and quality of life by reducing health and life inequalities,
resulting in health and social-care savings.
Healthy Me Healthy Communities offers a wide range of services. We offer
programmes, workshops, trainings and much more relating to EATING
WELL, LEARN AND EARN, CONNECTING PEOPLE and CONSULTANCY.
From our Community Grocers to teaching essential food skills, from
workshops on improving your job skills to assistance in starting your own
business we can support you and your community.
New skills, know-how and motivation for eating well.
- Community Grocer for tackling food poverty, improving healthy‐eating and lifestyle
- Food Skills providing essential cooking skills and nutritional info
- Food Works for improved employment skills and prospects
- Accredited Food Safety and nutritional qualifications with 100% pass rate
LEARN AND EARN
The foundation for a long, healthy and happy life.
- Community Grocer for tackling poverty with training, volunteering and work-experience opportunities
- Start-Up! For exploring starting your own business or community enterprise
- Food Works for job skills and tackling poverty
- Training and volunteering opportunities
To tackle loneliness, improve resilience & mental-health.
- Community Organiser Training for effective community & service-user involvement, planning, designing and evaluating
- Community Conversations for building community health-plans
- SOUPS for community crowdfunding and community capacity building
- Community Grocer for bringing residents together & reducing isolation
BESPOKE AND CONSULTANCY
Projects to suit your needs.
- Project design and support
- Community consultation and involvement
- Consultancy and project development for your own Community Grocer
Join Your Community Grocers